Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Injury Report for Tuesday

Well, everyone told me this was going to happen. I just didn't think so many accidents would happen in one day. This morning Laine was crawling up and down the step into the bathroom. After successfully doing this about 5 times, she decided to go down hands first in one quick motion. She rolled head first out of the bathroom. She seemed a little stunned and cried but no tears. Less than 5 minutes later she had a bump on her right eye and forehead was red. Fast forward to 4 PM today. I was changing her diaper and when I went to put the diaper into the diaper genie, I saw Laine out of the corner of me eye flying off the changing table. A few days ago she discovered how to flip over while strapped down on the changing pad but this time she got out and jumped off the dresser. She flew through the air like a cat and landed on her tummy. She cried but no tears again. She seemed okay and was playing very quickly after some TLC. She even decided to try to cruise around the dining room chairs when she lost her balance and landed on her head on the hardwood floor. At this pace, I am expecting DHR to come investigate me later this week. I tried to take a picture of her shiner but it didn't turn out.

No comments: