
It's like a light went on this weekend for Laine. She started talking non stop. Today when I picked her up from school, the teacher told me that she said "bye bye" and waved all day long. She tries to repeat everything we say now. When she wakes up in the morning, she is immediately asking for Putt Putt. She wants to go see him and squeals in delight when she does. After she eats breakfast she claps and cheers for herself when she's done. It's so funny.
The teacher told me that she carried around a baby doll and a purse. The teacher told me those were the only things she played with all day. Althought sometimes she carried them in her mouth when she crawled. I guess she needs a doll and a purse for her birthday. I also found out that she will be the only girl in her class with 4 boys starting next week.
5 comments:
Laine always surrounded with boys! That's because she is so cute! We can't wait to hear Laine talk more, please teach Jimmy MaMa!
She will try to teach him. I've also started to use baby sign language more. She thinks it's hilarious when I say "dog" and pant for the sign.
Laine is the cutest thing... I can't wait to keep her Friday!
Tank will let Laine borrow her purse (Chewy Vuitton) and baby doll! She is super cute!
Post a Comment