Thursday, September 27, 2007

Not a Good Time to be Sick

Someone tell my child this is not a good time to be sick. She woke up this morning with drainage from her ear so I called the nurse at the pediatrician's office. She said to bring her in. Apparently the tubes are working because what would have been an ear infection is now draining out her ear. So that's good news. Now we have some really expensive drops to use for several days and in the future so we don't have to go to the doctor. She seems to feel fine except that she is finally teething. I keep expecting a full set of teeth any day now.

I am in the middle of my comprehensive exams so keep praying that Laine stays healthy and more importantly doesn't get kicked out of school for fever, diarrhea etc. I'm about 3/4 finished with the second part of the exam due on Monday.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

go allison, go allison, go allison

laine, simon says to stay well for at least 18 more years.

Luv Kat

Jessica said...

i am saying my prayers for you and little laine. she's too cute to be sick anymore! good luck with the take home!!!

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about you. I can watch her if you get a call, just call me! :)