Allison, Keat, Laine, Davis
I laughed out loud at this post! I love it! Yes, Shoes and Keys go in the with the milk and veggies!
Even better, she tried to take her shirt off while strapped into the car seat this morning. She only got one arm out and then was trying to pull it over her head.
She is a WILD woman!
silly Laine... she must know she's about to be 1 and one year olds can do whatever they want!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I laughed out loud at this post! I love it! Yes, Shoes and Keys go in the with the milk and veggies!
Even better, she tried to take her shirt off while strapped into the car seat this morning. She only got one arm out and then was trying to pull it over her head.
She is a WILD woman!
silly Laine... she must know she's about to be 1 and one year olds can do whatever they want!
Post a Comment