We couldn't take the stroller into the game so we carried her in and she was suppose to sit nicely in our laps during the game. Well, this only lasted 15 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to crawl on the dirty ground and I wouldn't let her so she squirmed and whined. We saw kick off and then I left with her.
We walked back to the car to get the stroller and then walked to the shops downtown. The walking tour of Auburn lasted 3 quarters. She fell asleep in the stroller and I posed her in front of Toomer's Corner. Then we bought her a few things at the Haley Center bookstore.
When we got back to the car, I changed her outfit so she could cheer for the Longhorns. She enjoyed some serious tailgating. Unfortunately the horns did not pull through in Dallas today.
1 comment:
War Eagle little lady! I am so happy for you going to your first game! You are a true Auburn Tiger! I hope you got to enjoy rolling the tree! We can't wait till your Birthday Party! Jimmy and Moseley missed you today.
Post a Comment