Last night I went to dinner at Guero's in Austin with Sarah, Jennie, her brother John, Kelly and Russell. We had a great time and are looking forward to the reunion this weekend. We were celebrating Sarah's birthday and engagement. Perfect timing to come to Austin and now I get to do fun wedding planning stuff. I love weddings. Too bad I was sick all last night. I had the same symptoms that Keat had on Sunday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Laine doesn't get sick too.
Ok, so now for the real drama. We saw Luke and Owen Wilson last night at Guero's. They were with a bunch of guys sitting in the bar area. We wanted to take a picture but decided that might not be appropriate considering Owen's recent problems. Luke looked like he hadn't showered or shaved in a month. Let's hope it's for a movie role and not his new look. We briefly had an exchange with Owen when Russell asked if Sarah could take a picture with him. He didn't seem enthused so we said no we didn't want to bother him. He said ok and walked away. Then 2 young girls screamed and grabbed him while they babbled in his face. He looked like he couldn't get out of there any quicker. I feel bad for him. It was still cool to see them though. I never see famous people ever.
UPDATE: I felt sick all day. Laine puked twice and was fussy all day but otherwise seems to feel okay. She had a flu shot last week but Keat and I haven't gotten it yet.
3 comments:
I didn't know Keat was sick. I am sorry you both were feeling bad :( Hopefully it will pass and not hit Laine! Of course, she should be immune to everything now!
Oh and that's really cool! They are so cute!! I once saw "Major Dad" in NOLA but I didn't want to bother him either :)
Sarah kept referring to both of them as Luke Owens instead of Luke & Owen Wilson. We kept laughing about it.
Post a Comment