Monday, November 19, 2007

Feel like Moisturizing?

This morning we were taking it easy. We went for a walk, made breakfast and were getting ready for the day. I was putting on makeup standing at the sink and I turned around to find that Laine had opened a lotion bottle and had it all over herself and the floor. I guess she needed some moisturizer. She had long since removed her pajama bottoms and was sitting in it too. When I asked her what she had done, she told me "uh oh." I said yes, this is an "uh oh." As I was trying to clean her up, she started rubbing it all over the bathroom floor. I told her that next time she needs to moisturize, she just needs to tell me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worried about wrinkles already Laine?

Kathy said...

Joe said Laine has given new meaning to the word "Smooth as a baby's butt".