Friday, November 16, 2007

Getting into Trouble


I was making dinner tonight and when I turned around I found Laine pulling trash bags out of the hefty box dispenser. She had pulled the box from the pantry and had successfully pulled about 10 bags out before I discovered it. Then she finally realized how to open the kitchen cabinet door. She squealed in delight when she realized it could open and there was stuff for her to play with (pots and pans). Keat and I have successfully been able to move her bedtime to 6:45 PM this past week. She has never been a kid to like change but this has helped me a lot by sleeping a little longer in the morning. I hope it will continue.

So this has been an exciting week- her first tooth (which is crooked), her first steps, extending her bedtime, getting in the kitchen cabinets, a new bag, etc. She has also started saying "uh oh." But she doesn't use it appropriately yet. She purposely throws something and then says uh oh. We are working on the correct use of the phrase. She has also starting saying banana, snack and thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a stinker! And what an exciting week.