Friday, November 9, 2007

Olan Mills


The much anticipated Olan Mills portraits came today. I was very happy with the final product even though we bought the cheapest package without touch ups that Olan Mills offered. (still expensive). So in the future we will be going back to Portrait Innovations.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, I just love it! You look so beautiful and I love how you color coordinated your outfits (but not too noticeably).

Jessica said...

p.s. is that a dress? it is so audrey hepburn, i like it too!

Jessica said...

p.p.s. make sure you include your episode today in your next entry, that's worth a rant or two

Allison said...

Yes, coordinated and started when my aunt bought Laine the dress. I am wearing a dress that ties in the front at the waist and it has pockets.

I am trying to forget the episode from yesterday. Laine was so mad at me for making her ride in the car seat that long. She went to bed for the 2nd night in a row without a bath. I did give her one this morning before we went to breakfast at Dimitri's and I lost my keys again. Luckily someone found them.

Amy said...

OMG!!!!!! What a beautiful family!