Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Update

Laine is doing much better now. She is back to her happy self. I went to dinner on Friday night to celebrate my friend Kelly's last few weeks as the mom of 1 about to be a mom of 3! Yes she is expecting twins any day but probably not til the end of the month. On Saturday I bought Laine a potty. I took a quiz on iVillage and it said she was ready to potty train. I showed it to her after she got up from her nap and she was so excited. She very much wants to be a big girl and imitate everything I do. She carried around a purse all day. Today she wore a new dress to church and then took over a 2 hour nap! Yeah!!!!! She slept in her crib for an hour and then on my chest for a long time cuddled up. I loved when she did that when she was a baby and it was so cute today. Then we went to our neighborhood playgroup to play and eat dinner. When we got home Laine played with the potty again, bathed and then ran around the house without any pants on. She did put her big girl panties on her head. It was hilarious. My plan is to leave the potty out for awhile and eventually potty train her when she can communicate a little better.
These are the pictures from this weekend click here

No comments: