Sunday, February 10, 2008
Good News
Saturday and Sunday were beautiful days in Birmingham. I had to go to a graduate school seminar all day yesterday so Keat and Laine spent some quality time together. She even took a 3 hour nap! Today we did our normal routine but this afternoon Laine and I went to the park while Keat worked. Afterwards we went for a walk with Putter. Then the most exciting thing happened after dinner. Laine pooped in her potty! I was cheering but she was very shy about it. The potty has been in the bathroom for a couple of weeks but I wasn't trying to push it. I guess I need to start potty training now. 16 months old today! That's when I potty trained according to my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Yay Laine!
I will call you tomorrow, I am feeling better but not 100%.
Post a Comment