Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tuesday Morning
Laine went 4 1/2 hours without oxygen last night but had to have it back on to sleep because her oxygen level was dropping. We all slept better last night. The alarm never went off, which is a HUGE improvement from every day we have been here. Around 4 am, I heard what I thought was the tornado siren in my sleep. I thought, is it Wednesday, 10 am? No, I'm in the hospital. I must be dreaming. Then the nurse came in and said a tornado was in the area and we had to get in the hall. Luckily it passed quickly and we went back to sleep. Quite the scene on the pulmonary unit. She's eating oatmeal right now. We are praying for continued improvement today so we can get out of here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment