Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yeah, Uncle Joe

My Aunt Kathy's husband, Joe, is quite the trooper. He wasn't feeling well, went to the hospital yesterday, found out he had fluid around his heart and today his heart was stopped and started! Crazy, so now his heart is beating regularly again and he went home from the hospital. Thank goodness.

I think Laine has turned the corner as well. She has not felt good the past few days. She's been vomiting and having diarrhea. I took her to the doctor yesterday. They did a chest x-ray and checked her oxygen level and both were fine. So I felt better. Hopefully she can go back to school tomorrow. Keat went to the Masters today and I need to get back to work on my research proposal. I had to cancel a meeting with my advisor to discuss revisions today. I hope to get the revisions made soon and move forward. I have invested a lot of time over the past month. I am focused and determined to make this work.

No comments: