
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and Keat's mom. Thanks for all you have done for me, Keat and Laine. We are very appreciative of the wonderful example you have set for us in raising our daughter.
We went to church this morning and then met Keat's mom for lunch at Jackson's in SOHO. Keat had Laine wear her backpack to church this morning.
The pictures from my neighbor were my Mother's Day gift. I loved them all. I am looking forward to framing some and finding the perfect spot to display them. And to end the perfect Mother's Day, I put Laine's hair in pigtails after she got up from her nap. She looked so cute and she knew it too. Doesn't every mother want to put their daughter's hair in pigtails?
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Allison! You are really a beautiful mother.
Happy Mother's Day! What a great picture of y'all! Precious family!
Post a Comment