Saturday, August 2, 2008

A big day

Today was a big day. Laine, Putter and I went for an early morning walk after Keat left to play golf. Then we went to Walmart to buy some swim floats and headed to Gramma's house. While we were at Gramma's house, Laine went pee pee on the potty! We were so excited and cheered. Earlier she pooped on the potty as well. After the big excitement we went to the Market at Ross Bridge to check out the crafts and food. Then we went to the pool and playground. I don't know why she suddenly successfully went on the potty but I hope it continues. Yesterday I checked out "Elmo goes to the potty" DVD at the Library. She watched it when we got home. So maybe that helped.

After her nap today, Keat and I took Laine to get their hair cut at Treadwell's. Laine was scared and clung to me until it was her turn to sit in the chair. They strapped her in the chair and put the drap on. She cried but she did well. This is the before picture while we were waiting.
During the haircut.
Tonight we went over to the Dorough's house for dinner. Laine loved playing with the twins, Sam and Molly. Laine remembered all her baby items that the Doroughs are borrowing. She fed Molly her bottle. It was so cute.
Click here to see all the pictures

No comments: