Amy tagged me so her are my 6 quirks.
Quirk 1: I love Coca Cola. Not just a can Coke, but a fountain Coke. If a restaurant or convenience store has Pepsi products, then I get a bottled water or Gatorade instead. I need a fountain coke everyday, usually in the morning or at lunch. I've tried to cut it out, but it never lasts.
Quirk 2: I have a mutant hair. One lone dark hair just below my belly button. It drives me nuts. After I had Laine, it became ingrown and got infected. It hurt so bad. I was finally able to pluck it out 6 weeks later on Thanksgiving. When I told my sister, Amy, she wasn't enthused as I was about my mutant hair removal. So I called Jolyn to tell her. She's lucky to have electrolysis before she has kids to remove all mutant hairs. I wish I had done that.
Quirk 3: Or maybe just a sad fact that I will be entering my 12th year of higher education this week. I can't believe I am still in school, at least I don't go to class anymore. I never thought when I had to go to provisional that I would be getting my PhD.
Quirk 4: I do 10 things at all times. If someone asks me at the wrong time to do the 11th thing (without knowing it is the 11th), I will often loose it. I was like this even before I became a mom, but I think it may have gotten worse and easier at the same time since then.
Quirk 5: I love email. What did we do before it?
Quirk 6: I really dislike all the commercialized baby products and cartoons, movies, etc displayed on every product these days. Why does Dora the Explorer need to be on a sippy cup or Hannah Montana on a band aid? It drives me crazy..... I love old school toys and retro products. I love Radio Flyer and wooden toys.
The funny thing is that even the simplest toys are the most fascinating for kids. I was in the kitchen after lunch today and I walked back into the dining room to find Laine sitting on top of the dining room table using the pepper mill, grinding pepper everywhere. I said what are you doing? and she just laughed.
No comments:
Post a Comment