I would like to share how I have a wonderful husband. On Monday when we went to my monthly prenatal checkup, Dr. Barron asked if we had any questions. We said no, but I did have a list of complaints I could tell her. I listed a few, to which Keat interjected that my back also hurts a lot. Thanks, honey, I had temporarily forgotten about that. I told Dr. Barron that the only thing that really helps my back is water aerobics but I was having a hard time fitting it into my daily schedule. So at the check out, Keat saw an advertisement for water aerobics and said I should go to the Mon-Wed class at 5:30 PM. He said he could pick up Laine and feed her dinner while I go. I was so excited at his offer. I wanted to go on Monday but we were still at the doctor with Laine but I got to go last night. It was so nice. While I was gone, Keat fed Laine, gave her a bath and cooked dinner! I felt so pampered and my back felt better. I am so lucky to have him as a husband and Laine is lucky to have him as a father.
Other news in our house....
Laine is feeling much better. She has been back at school and enjoying making coloring books each day with different themes. Today is supposed to be Jack and Jill.
Abbey and Claire came to visit Birmingham this week. We hope to spend time with them this weekend.
Putter would like everyone to know that he had an ear infection and a bad hot spot last week. He was starting to get concerned that we wouldn't notice his problems even though he tried to tell us by scratching and spreading his fur all over the house. We discovered the problem when he went to the vet for his overdue bath. His ear is much better now and the scratching is to a minimum. I promise to take him for more regular baths. I admit that I had forgotten to take him during the month of August.
No comments:
Post a Comment