

Laine is moving to a big girl bed now that her little brother will need the crib. I bought her a mattress/ box spring combo on Thursday. I bought the sheets and mattress pad and we set it up on Friday. She was so excited. I think I have found the bed but I need to go to Sumiton to buy it (north of Birmingham) so I am still looking for a deal. The bed comes with the frame so the mattress is on the floor right now. We thought this would be a better idea anyway to get Laine used to the bigger bed. We rearranged some furniture in her room as well. She slept in the bed on Saturday night from 7 PM to 3:30 am when she woke up crying. I think she was really cold because her room was freezing and her feet were cold. She wanted to get in her crib after that. She is sleeping in the bed again tonight so we will see how she does the 2nd night. These are pictures from Saturday morning while she was still in her long john pajamas and messy hair. I need to buy more long sleeved pjs because it is starting to get cold here at night.

No comments:
Post a Comment