It was a beautiful weekend in Birmingham. I love the fall. The leaves have changed color and it was sunny and cool. We played at the park on Saturday afternoon. Yesterday Laine and I went shopping and Keat cleaned up the yard. We are fortunate to have so many trees in our neighborhood but that also means leaves, pine cones and acorns EVERYWHERE! It was quite a job to clean it all up, especially when we know it will look bad again by this weekend.
The only unfortunate thing this weekend was Putter getting sick after eating an entire bag of Hershey kisses. He ate them and all the wrappers while Laine and I were at Bowen's birthday party on Friday. Yesterday we came home from church to discover he made a complete mess in the den while we were gone. I spent a long time trying to clean it up with little success. Now I will have to rent the Rug Doctor to finish the job. I really want to put tile in the den but that is not in the budget right now considering we are going to have to replace the dishwasher after Laine jumped on top of the open door and broke it.
No comments:
Post a Comment