Thursday, February 26, 2009

Davis has arrived!



David Keaton Litton, III arrived on February 25th, 2009 at 12:38 pm. He weighed 7 lbs, 11 oz and is 20 inches long. Officially arriving 2 weeks early, he is doing great. No breathing problems.

Laine met her little brother this afternoon. She was very excited but uneasy when he cried. She eventually held him. We don't have any family pictures yet because Keat has strep throat and is at home resting. Laine will be staying with Keat's parents for several days while my mom stays with me at the hospital.

I thought I would post a picture of my wonderful OBGYN, Dr. Beth Barron, who has been so supportive this entire pregnancy and made a VBAC possible yesterday. I can't thank her enough. I am recovering very well and very happy with the outcome of delivery. It was the best decision for me.

1 comment:

aipetelos said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for y'all and wish you the best. I can't wait to meet Davis!!

Love,
Alexis Petelos