Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Big 3 0!


Yes, I am 30 years old today. No big plans to celebrate. Keat put the number 30 balloons on the mailbox to let all of Homewood know about it. People laugh when they walk by. He is going to stay with Davis today while I get a pedicure. Tonight we are planning on going to eat mexican food (just the 4 of us). It will be our first family outing to a restaurant. Let's hope it goes well and I can enjoy a margarita. Tomorrow I hope to make it to bunko night with my girlfriends. We also have Davis's 1 month check up tomorrow and I have a meeting at UAB. I have been asked to teach a class this summer, which I am really excited about. This will be my first solo teaching gig. Kind of scary but I think it will be a good opportunity.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

HAPPY "30th" BIRTHDAY! You are so wonderful and Joe & I love you very much!!!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! I was getting ready to call, but saw that you are hopefully enjoying a family dinner!