Thursday, March 19, 2009

The pink boots


This is not the actual outfit that Laine wore to school today but she did wear her pink boots. Getting her shoes on every morning has become a challenge. I don't even fight with her anymore. I'm happy as long as she put shoes on. I sent her white Keds in her backpack just in case she changed her mind and it's difficult to play on the playground wearing boots. After I picked her up from school, I took her to Gramma's house to spend the night. She's out of school tomorrow and she's going to play there during the day. It's been beautiful spring weather here this week and we've been spending more time outside. I even took Davis and Putter for a walk today.

We started Davis on Zantac for his reflux on Tuesday. I still haven't seen an improvement but the nurse said it could take several more days before we notice a change. I need to take more pictures but Davis has been very clingy to me this week. I'm trying to get so many other things accomplished when he's actually asleep in the bassinet.

No comments: