Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's up with these pictures?



It snowed 3 inches in Birmingham on Sunday. I got up at 5:30 am to feed Davis and realized that it was snowing. I went back to bed and at 8 am Laine came running into our room saying "it's snowing!" I was shocked to actually see snow. It continued until after 12 PM. Keat and Laine built a snowman outside. These are pictures from early in the morning. It was so beautiful later in the day when everything was covered. The other picture of Davis is a wonderful invention called the Swaddle Me. It's basically a baby straight jacket. Laine loved to be swaddled when she was a baby and after the first night home I decided to get this out to see if it fit Davis. It did and it has worked wonders. I have to wake him at night to feed him now. I feed him at 10 PM and then at 1 am. The past few nights I wake up between 5 and 6 am to feed him. Laine wakes up between 6:15 and 6:30 am so I need to get up before her.

No comments: