Monday, June 22, 2009

This little bubbe


So, this little bubbe has his first ear infection. So sad. He's been showing signs over the past few days and I decided I needed to take him to see Dr. Silly before we go to the beach tomorrow. Sure enough he has one in the left ear. He was not happy that Dr. Silly had to clean out a bunch of wax just to look in it. He has this amazing ability to turn his face so red, it's almost purple.

He weighed 15 lbs, 15 oz today. Wow. I measured him last week and he was 25 inches long. He's a big boy. He will be 4 months old later this week. He doesn't go for his 4 month check up until July 6th (a little late). Do you think he looks too big for the bassinet? He loves it so much but I think he probably exceeds the weight limit by now.

Another update and related to the blog post title. A nickname has emerged and it's bubbe. It was Buddy, Bubba, Baby and now we have settled on Bubbe. Strange how nicknames emerge. We still call him Davis and tell everyone that's his name but Keat, Laine and I call him Bubbe.

No comments: