Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the axlident


Yes, I know the title of this post is misspelled. "Axlident" is what Laine calls not making it to the bathroom, if you know what I mean.

This weekend Laine and I walked to the nearby park. She went to the bathroom before we left the house because I told her there wasn't a bathroom there. We played for about an hour and then she said she needed to go to the bathroom. I said we should walk back home. We started walking back when said she said she really needed to go, so I helped her attempt to pee in the bushes. (no one saw us do this, otherwise I would have been mortified). As you can imagine, a 3 year is not very good at squatting so some got on her shoes. Then she didn't want to wear her shoes so she walked home barefoot. I took this picture with my phone after we jumped over the drainage ditch on Westover. Laine called it a troll bridge so we sang "I'm a grumpy old troll" (from Dora the Explorer) the rest of the way. It was so funny. Then we stopped to play at Lily's house (she was out of town). The next door neighbor came out to see her because she liked her Auburn cheerleader uniform. Laine then told Morgan, "I didn't have an axlident, I tee teed in the bushes." Nice.

No comments: