
I took both kids by myself this morning to the zoo. It was chilly early today but warmed up while we were there. I should have known something wasn't right when we pulled up to the zoo and the parking lot was vacant ( a la Wally World style). We went in to discover that new construction resulted in a lot of exhibits being closed. We still had a good time and the only hard part was putting both kids on the carousel by myself. We even saw a kid climb a fence and jump into an exhibit while his dad wasn't looking. Let's hope his mother doesn't find out.

Later that day I realized Laine had a splinter in her finger. She told me that a peacock at the zoo bit her and that's why she had a splinter. ??? I tried to tweeze it out but she wouldn't let me, so it has a band aid on it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment