
Then after loading up for the week at the grocery store with Davis, we went over to our neighbor's house to play. Laine is obsessed with Lily. So much so that she named her new baby doll Lily too. She wants to play with her all the time. Lily turned 2 in September and Laine says she has pink hair (it's really red).
Busy week starting on Monday. I start my postdoctoral fellowship. I'm really excited and I have already over committed myself but that's just the way I like it. Keat also starts coaching baseball next week and his 2 week vacation officially ends. Davis goes to the ENT on Thursday. He had to go back to the doctor this week because he STILL has a double ear infection. Hopefully tubes will be scheduled soon. I am also getting a new laptop thanks to the fellowship and we will start planning the little guy's 1st birthday party. Laine already decided it will be a Curious George theme.
AND on Thursday we will be staying up late for sure to watch Texas play in the national championship. We all have new apparel for the big game thanks to a shopping trip to Academy and the Coop while in Austin.
No comments:
Post a Comment