So this starts off as a good story. We had a picnic lunch on Sunday in our front yard because it was such beautiful weather. The kids took naps but Laine had a nightmare and woke up screaming and disoriented which woke up Davis after only 45 minutes. We went to a birthday party in the afternoon for Callie and Sanders. Laine wore her Snow White costume to the princess party. There was an inflatable bounce house in the gym of the Exceptional Foundation. Laine has always loved them and ran around over and over going down the slide. I decided to put Davis in there with me so he could jump because he loves jumping on Laine's bed at home while holding onto her side rail. When we went to leave the jump house, I handed Davis to Lauten (the father of the birthday kids) at the top of the slide. Davis started crying hysterically. I thought it was because he was separated from me but he never really stopped til he went to bed that night. He didn't wake up all night and Laine was very good for the babysitter while Keat and I went to dinner to celebrate our anniversary.
... that's until he woke up yesterday and started crying again. Davis acts like his leg hurts. I ended up taking him to the pediatrician and she sent me to an orthopedic to have x rays. After an embarrassing naked x ray session, the doctor said there wasn't any break. So now he is still crying and won't put weight on his right leg. We are supposed to wait to see what he does and call back by the end of the week. Let's hope he doesn't have to get a cast. How would I put clothes on him and put him in the car seat?
I hope he's better for his birthday. We have a party planned and it would be so sad if he's still like this.
1 comment:
Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment