
Keat took Laine on a father- daughter date on Friday night. They ate dinner at Chick Fil A (Laine's choice) and went to the Edgewood Talent show. Laine was having so much fun that they didn't leave until almost 9 PM. I should have grounded Keat for keeping her out so late because she was not a happy camper on Saturday. Both kids were very overtired. Laine from being up too late and Davis because Laine was whining and crying all day messing up his nap times. I took them to Keat's baseball game on Saturday morning. He had a tournament all day. We didn't stay long because there is only so much banging on the bleachers other people can take. It was a beautiful day. They were back on track on Sunday and much happier. We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We played with Lily some too. Davis likes the baby swing that's only 1 foot off the ground in their yard. It's an improvement over his usual panic attack when I put him in a swing.
Other updates- Life without a paci has been a little rough at times for Davis (and mommy). He likes to whine and hang on my leg a lot. I am tempted to just give him the paci but I'm trying to be strong. I think he's teething too. His teachers say he's fine at school and he's just doing this stuff to me.
This morning they slept til 7 AM. Of course they couldn't do that on the weekend when we could enjoy it. The good part was that I was completely ready and had their bags packed before they got up. The bad part was that Laine wasn't ready to leave the house and did not want to change out of her new Tinkerbell pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment