Davis has had a bad couple of weeks lately... hurting his leg, hole punching his tongue with his teeth, and getting really sick. He had a high fever all last week. Juggling work, 2 kids and Keat coaching has been a challenge. We had big plans for the weekend but we had to cancel because Davis was still sick. He was finally starting to feel better on Sunday but then his eye started to look bad. It looked worse on Monday. Now he's on an antibiotic and doing much better.
Other updates about Davis at 13 months old
1. He's walking cautiously, crawling rapidly and climbing everywhere. I find him in the most dangerous situations. I do watch him, he just does it so quickly.
2. He talks a lot now that he doesn't use a pacifier. His favorite word is ball and recently he started saying cheese and bebe.
3. Still hanging in at 25 lbs and a few ounces. He didn't even loose weight while he was sick (and didn't eat for 5 days).
4. He loves his sister very much and is very entertained by her.
As for Laine, she's a mess. She thought it would be a good idea to put her face in the plastic nail display at McWane. I love how you can tell it's her by her chubby smile. I should take a picture of her everyday. She looks ridiculous. She is so opinionated about her clothing. The only time she will wear what I suggest is on Sunday for church.
No comments:
Post a Comment