We drove to Point Clear on Friday, arriving at 1:30 pm. We played in the pool and rode bikes. Then we went to dinner at Fly Creek in Fairhope. While we were there it started raining so we didn't get a family photo. The rain, the dog and a cat that were chasing each other in the restaurant distracted everyone that could have taken a picture. It was a scene from a cartoon for sure. Beautiful weather on Friday and we all loved the hotel and activities.




On Saturday I went to the conference on site while Keat entertained the kids. Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but it was raining all day. Not much for kids to do in a hotel room, but they managed and we still had a good time.
On Sunday we ate our breakfast on the balcony before hitting the beach at 7:30 am, riding bikes again and going to the pool before we drove 5 hours back.

1 comment:
Allison,
We love the Grand Hotel in Fairhope. We ahve spent two or three anniversaryies there. So glad the whole family had a great time. We were wondering if there were activities for the little ones. When I saw the picture of Davis especially in the water I now know the kids will be probably coming with us on our next adventure down there. I hope you guys aren't too tired from traveling. Have a great week!!!!
Post a Comment