Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Since there is no such thing as "sleeping in" in our house, we went to the 8 am church service. After sunday school we went to Gramma and Pawpaw's house for lunch. But we first had to take a few family pictures.

I love Laine's dress. I bought it at at consignment store in our neighborhood with the tags still on it. She convinced me to let her wear it the previous week to church. She got something pink on the front of it and when I went to wash it, I realized it was DRY CLEAN ONLY! Oh no, so I had to hand wash it in the sink. Tada! Looks good as new.

There are about 10 pictures of the kids together. There aren't any pictures of both kids looking at the camera and smiling.

Litton family Easter picture. Best picture of all of us, shortly after this one, Davis got up and walked away.

No comments: