Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's day to my mother and all the other moms out there. I really wanted a day to myself since the kids have behaved so badly lately but that was not in the cards. So I decided we just needed to spend more time outdoors because they behave much better outside than boring old indoors when they just whine and hang on me.

On Sunday we ate breakfast at the Broken Egg, went to church and then to lunch at Do Di Yo's with Keat's parents and brother. We all took naps in the afternoon! Yeah and then spent a lot of time outside, enjoying it now before it gets hot and mosquito infested. We ate dinner on the back deck too after Laine suggested it. The kids sat at the picnic table as you can see. Davis loved sitting there like a big boy. He's even starting to use a fork. Note that Putter was tackling Peanut in the background.

Update: I forgot to give the kids their allergy medicine on Sunday. Maybe not that big of deal but we spent all afternoon in the backyard. Laine's asthma is bothering her and she went to work with me on Monday. Luckily, we both survived.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Mother's Day, Allison!

Jolyn said...

I love putter playing with the cat in the second picture! Happy Mother's Day.