
What a great Saturday! I woke up this morning to find out that Emily and Brad welcomed baby Trey in the middle of the night. Then we went to breakfast, the Farmer's market, park, pool and the a BBQ lunch at the park to say goodbye to the Howard family. After we got the kids down for naps, I rushed out to get my hair cut..... 6 inches later I love the shorter style. So much lighter. I just hope I can style it every day.
We have been enjoying lots of yummy fruit lately at pretty much every meal. We stocked up at the Farmer's market and grocery store today. Laine and Davis also like to take "popsicle baths", a term Aunt Ashley introduced to us last summer at the beach. Davis will only eat orange popsicles though, he also likes to dip them in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment