
Our next door neighbors, The Curtis Family, welcomed a baby girl this Saturday. Her name is Perry Elizabeth and she is so cute. She has red hair just like her big sister and her daddy. Today was Lily's 3rd birthday so we went over after school to meet Perry and give Lily a birthday balloon. Laine was so excited about Perry. Dawn even let Laine hold her 2 day old baby! Gosh, is she nice or what?

Notice that Davis wasn't in the group picture. Don't worry, he was there and hanging on to my leg as usual. He eventually let go and kept pointing to Perry and saying "Baabee". Dawn and Bill think he sounds like he has an English accent.

Today I listened to my own mommy instinct and almost out of desperation, I called the doctor back to report that Davis is still not sleeping. He's been super cranky for a week. The doctor who saw him last week gave him some medicated ear drops. A few hours after I used them today, his ears were already draining. I guess he really did have an ear infection. Hopefully he is on the mend and we will all be sleeping better.
No comments:
Post a Comment