We were so thankful to see our friends and family in Texas last weekend. I thought I took a lot of pictures but it seems as if we were smiling for someone else's camera, so I need copies if you have them please. We were excited to come home to Daddy and Putter and a finally fixed air conditioned house.
Hopefully I can post some more pictures soon.
Highlights
1. Eating Tex Mex 3 times
2. Visiting the horses at Amy's barn
3. Mommy having some good girl time 2 nights
4. Meeting Zane, Finley, Colin and Trey (we already had met Ford)
5. Shopping with the kids, Nana, Granny and Aunt Kat
6. Playing dominoes
7. Gardening with Grandpa
Lowlights
1. Flying with an uncooperative 18 month old boy
Davis and Laine love Nana and Grandpa's house. They love playing with all the special toys that "live" there. Davis loved running into different rooms and finding balls. He would ask us "where da ball?" and then run off looking for one. We felt so special that Granny, Papa, Erik, and Trish came to Austin to see us. And Amy and Luke were able to visit with us too. We look forward to going back for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment