
Happy Birthday Laine. We are enjoying a wonderful weekend with Nana in town celebrating Laine's birthday. I think Brother is a little jealous of her and has been a little pill this weekend. We even gave him Buzz Lightyear but he's still a little stinker. I will post lots of pictures later.
What she's up to lately....
1. She started ballet class at school last week. She twirls around and shows me her stuff but I'm not really sure they are legitimate ballet moves that Ms. Claire taught her. She's not taking gymnastics anymore as of the end of September, deciding to focus her efforts on ballet instead.
2. She is learning to write her name. Some letters are backwards but she's making a good effort.
3. She has learned so much in just 1 short month since 3K officially started. I love how all her educational activities are sang in a song.
4. She told me this weekend, "can you believe I'm 4 years old?" Why, yes I can because you sometimes act like you are 13.
5. She can pretty much bathe herself now but I still have to supervise to make sure soap was really used.
No comments:
Post a Comment