Sunday, April 17, 2011

The bunny is coming


Saturday was the busiest day we've had in a long time. I had helped get ready for the church Easter egg hunt this past week and I went at 7:30 am to hide eggs. We all went back over at 10 am for the hunt, picnic lunch and activities. The kids loved it. Laine wore her beautiful ruffle dress with pearls and Davis wore his cool shades. After the church egg hunt, I took Laine to a birthday party and the boys went to watch baseball. It was a super girly birthday party with lots of make up, glitter and jewelry. The girls played with a may pole too. After the party, Laine and I got our hair cut (super summer short). She thought it was really fun to have a towel wrapped up on her head after having her hair washed.


That night Gramma came over to keep the kids while Keat and I went to the Homewood High School prom. Keat was a chaperone. We went to dinner beforehand and I made him pose for this picture with me.

No comments: