Laine ate her first hot dog tonight for dinner. She loved it. I gave her half first and then she squealed for more so she ate the other half. No hot dog can be seen in the picture because she had already eaten it and left the peaches on her tray.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Lord child! You can put down some food! GO LAINE!
Laine, you make your Auint Amy King proud! Just wait - when you are a little bit older we can eat some mini corndogs from weinershnitzel, and then we can eat some macaroni and cheese! Oh Laine, I love you!
5 comments:
Good Lord child! You can put down some food! GO LAINE!
cute.
A girl after mine and Joe's heart!
We love you, Kathy and Joe
Laine, you make your Auint Amy King proud! Just wait - when you are a little bit older we can eat some mini corndogs from weinershnitzel, and then we can eat some macaroni and cheese! Oh Laine, I love you!
She already eats mac & cheese. She likes it but doesn't like that I won't let her feed herself. Too messy.
Post a Comment