Sunday, September 2, 2007

Atlanta



So, at 4 PM on Friday I decided to go to Atlanta to visit Ashley, Claire and Abbey. We didn't get there until late but Saturday was a full day of shopping and playing for the girls. My idea for a cute picture moment with all the girls in the tub turned into kicking when we quickly discovered there was not enough room for 3 wiggly girls.

Other highlights of the trip included Laine eating her first Chick Fil A nugget (cut up), which she loved. We were shopping at Nordstrom when she had a complete meltdown because she was so hungry at 11:20 am. She normally eats lunch at 11:15 am at school so any departure from her routine does not go well. I brought some jar baby food, but she refused to eat it.

On Sunday morning Ashley made blueberry muffins. Laine ate her regular baby cereal and then later crawled on top of the table to try to steal Claire's muffin. So I put her back in the booster seat and gave her a muffin. She ate the whole thing. Check out the pictures in the next post.

No comments: