In the midst of everything that has been going on in the month of October, I forgot to take Putter to get his allergy shot. Poor thing is allergic to so many things and after 6 months of superficially treating his hot spots when he was a year old we decided to have him allergy tested. Now he gets a shot once a month to prevent problems. Well, I forgot. So when he went for his biweekly bath yesterday I told the vet that he needed to have his hot spots shaved and treated. It cost $113 to see the vet, get a steroid shot and antibiotics for a week. I have learned my lesson and promise not to forget our first baby ever again. Luckily Putter doesn't seem fazed at all and was very happy to see his friends at Nall Daniels.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
$113 lesson
In the midst of everything that has been going on in the month of October, I forgot to take Putter to get his allergy shot. Poor thing is allergic to so many things and after 6 months of superficially treating his hot spots when he was a year old we decided to have him allergy tested. Now he gets a shot once a month to prevent problems. Well, I forgot. So when he went for his biweekly bath yesterday I told the vet that he needed to have his hot spots shaved and treated. It cost $113 to see the vet, get a steroid shot and antibiotics for a week. I have learned my lesson and promise not to forget our first baby ever again. Luckily Putter doesn't seem fazed at all and was very happy to see his friends at Nall Daniels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment