Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday

Today I finished my last article critique! Yeahhhh! I turned it in around 1:30 pm and then did some errands at the mall and Best Buy. I had a buy a new bottle of perfume because somehow my perfume completely sprayed out in my bag on the plane earlier this week. Now my bag smells really nice but no perfume. So I had to go buy new perfume. Then Keat and I went to Best Buy to get an upconverter for our DVD player. We bought the Bourne Ultimatum and are going to watch it tonight.

Maybe the bigger news today is that Laine finally moved up a shoe size. We've had the shoes since October but she can just now wear them. She now wears a size 4 wide.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yay last critique woo hoo! party time. love the cute pink shoes

Brooke said...

Congratulations on finishing your critiques! I want a pair of shoes like Laine's, theypre adorable.