Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a Candidate

Yes, I officially passed my oral exam before the doctoral committee. So I am now a candidate for the Doctorate of Public Health degree. I'm emotionally drained right now. Hopefully my life will get back to normal tomorrow. I did cave this morning and go to Starbucks. Keat left for work early, Laine was crying and I did not have time to eat breakfast. Of course, my stomach was in knots all morning from the coffee and the stress of taking the exam at 2 pm.

Disclaimer: I consider the trip to Starbucks a minor slip and I am happy to report I am on the wagon again. Now that my life is getting back to normal, I hope to post all the video from Christmas.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Yay! You are my hero! I am so proud of you! We will celebrate on the 19th!