Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What do Starbucks and Chick-fil-A have in common?

I gave them both up for 1 year. After reviewing my yearly expenses for 2007, I realized that I spent way to much money at these two places. So I am giving them both up for 1 year in an attempt to cut cost and calories. After all, I need to be saving money to get myself to Montana in August for my brother's wedding. I am hoping that after one year without Starbucks and Chick-fil-A, I will never want to go there again.

So the first week without the Buck and the Chick have gone pretty smoothly but yesterday I was really tempted to go to the Chick. Laine was being a terror and I thought that a milkshake from Chick-fil-A would make me feel better while she followed me sobbing. Luckily the line in the drive thru was really long and I avoided the temptation. I took it as a sign that I should resist. So begins week 2 without them, 50 weeks to go.

No comments: