Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Sick Baby
This seems to be an ongoing theme. Laine is full blown sick now. She's had a 103 fever the past few days. She is really miserable and follows me around sobbing. She wants me to hold her and then she wants me to put her down. She says she's hungry and then she doesn't eat. I have no clue as to how to help her. It's so sad and frustrating at the same time. I hope she feels better by Thursday because I take my oral exam before the doctoral committee that day. Here are a few pictures from the past few days. Laine has started to only want to feed herself. She tries to use utensils but sometimes she gives up and uses her hands. Putter also enjoyed playing with her in her room while she chased him with her new music player. click here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment