Laine's Nana, previously known as GG, came to visit. Originally, Nana and Poppa were coming to visit to take care of her while Keat and I went to Myrtle Beach next week. That was the plan before we took a week long trip to Children's Hospital. So I've decided not to go on the trip. I've been off work for 2 weeks and haven't worked on my dissertation either so I need to get back to work. Since Poppa and Nana's plan to take Laine to school everyday and play golf has changed, Poppa decided to stay home. Nana may wish he's here to help out because Laine is back to her active toddler ways. It could be an interesting week since Laine can't get out. We don't want to expose her to any illnesses. I'm sure that Nana will take lots of pictures while I'm at work. We are so glad she's here.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Nana's here
Laine's Nana, previously known as GG, came to visit. Originally, Nana and Poppa were coming to visit to take care of her while Keat and I went to Myrtle Beach next week. That was the plan before we took a week long trip to Children's Hospital. So I've decided not to go on the trip. I've been off work for 2 weeks and haven't worked on my dissertation either so I need to get back to work. Since Poppa and Nana's plan to take Laine to school everyday and play golf has changed, Poppa decided to stay home. Nana may wish he's here to help out because Laine is back to her active toddler ways. It could be an interesting week since Laine can't get out. We don't want to expose her to any illnesses. I'm sure that Nana will take lots of pictures while I'm at work. We are so glad she's here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment