Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All Better!

My mom and I took Laine to the doctor this morning for a check up and she is officially all better! We ate mexican food at Los Compadres to celebrate. Laine loved her rice, beans, ground meat, cheese, lettuce and guacamole. She is going to stay home the rest of the week with my mom just to be sure she's not exposed to any illnesses.

This past weekend my mom bought Laine four smocked dresses at Tricia's in Vestavia. They are so cute. When we brought them home, Laine "oohhh" at every dress. I asked her if she wanted to play fashion show and she nodded her head yes. So I put each dress on her and she modeled it for Keat. She walked to the office and said "Daddy" with her hand on her hip. He said, "Very pretty" and then she did it for the rest of the dresses too. It was so adorable.

No comments: