Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nana went home

Laine, Keat, Putter and I are sad to say that Nana flew back home this afternoon. We are so grateful that she came to visit us and had a lot of fun. Yesterday we took Laine to have her Easter picture taken at Portrait Innovations. Last night Keat and I went on our 2nd date in a week! We ate dinner at Firebirds and saw the movie The Bank Job. Laine has been so happy since Keat came back from Myrtle Beach on Thursday. She really missed her daddy. Today Mom and I took Laine to Target to buy her some big girl panties. She was so excited about them. She loved wearing them when we got home. She sat on her potty and read her potty book. I am officially going to start potty training her on March 28th. The day care is closed that day so we are going to use the opportunity to have a 3 day intensive potty training session. The fun begins in less than 3 weeks.

No comments: