Monday, March 10, 2008

We are on the mend!

I forgot to post on Saturday that it snowed in Birmingham. The weatherman was predicting snow on Friday but I didn't believe it. I was shocked to see snow everywhere on Saturday when we woke up. It melted by noon and it turned into a beautiful day. Anyway, we are all feeling better at our house. I am now on a 2nd round of antibiotics to clear up my double ear infections. Unfortunately I think we sent Nana home with a cold because she is not feeling well.

The time change has been awesome. We were a little late to church yesterday because of it but it all worked out. After church Laine went to her Gramma and Paw Paw's house so that I could go to a baby shower for Martha. Keat worked at an FCA event all afternoon. After the baby shower, Laine, Putter and I went on a long walk. It was such a beautiful day. I was so happy that I could still see some light outside at 7 PM. Then Laine slept til 7 am this morning. Keat and I took her to breakfast to celebrate her first day back at school. We cheered all the way to Canterbury. She was so excited to be back with her friends and teachers. They were happy to see her too.

No comments: