We had a busy weekend. This morning Keat was not feeling well so Putter and Laine jumped on the bed with him. Putter has become very elusive when I'm trying to take pictures so I couldn't believe he let me take pictures while Laine hugged on him. This afternoon I planted flowers in the yard. I bought Laine a water can. I was going to video her watering the plants but the battery was dead on the video camera. I plan to tape her watering the plants and feeding Putter later this week. These pictures were taken with my new digital camera.


Laine watching Bob the Builder this morning before church.
3 comments:
Is that her baby papasan chair? haha, moseley sits in his bouncy seat, too!!
Cute pics, I love the one of Laine loving on putter, too cute
she looks more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby with every post...
I agree with Brooke! Laine is looking more and more grown up each day!
Miss you and love you guys! :)
Post a Comment